martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Nevermind 20 Years

I was sixteen when Nevermind came out. I was so excited and I remember that I always was listening song after song while I was running to High School. Was a new era for everyone, was the Grunge Scene, where the heroin chic was so hot as Kate Moss and messy was the perfect background for fashion pictures as the Nan Goldin or Corinne Day ones. The leader of this new wave was Kurt Cobain with his band Nirvana formed with Novoselic and Grohl. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was the first single of the band and it became the soundtrack of this generation. Nevermind was and will be the begin for a gen and Kurt the legend of the movement. 


Here is one of my favorite songs, well... I have some ones from the album. This is the third single from Nevermind. So hope you like it as much as me, jump as high as you can and be proud of holes in your jumper.

No hay comentarios: