sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Amy For Ever / 14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011

Today is a really really sad day. I have not words. Amy Whinehouse, my inspiration for the last issue of Paper Planes, has been found dead at her home in London. My question is WHY?! She was great, charismatic, super talented and an ICON. She represented the new era of SOUL with her own revisited style and her amazing voice. OMG, she just had 27 years old. This remind me other music genius who died at the same age as Kurt Cobain, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison. Valerie Steel said · “Amy takes up the legend of the powerful and the vulnerable at the same time. She appeals to the dramatic, the tragedy, creativity… she represents the outsider.” And she was right, AMY is a LEGEND. She will be in my heart and I´m sure too much people will miss her. RIP dearest Amy.

No hay comentarios: